Returns and complaints
1 Preliminary provisions
The Exact Solution Electronics online store, available at https://exactsolutions.pl, is operated by EXACT SOLUTION ELECTRONICS SP Z O O with its registered office in Warsaw, registered in the National Court Register by the District Court w/d for the M.ST.WARSAW IN WARSAW, XII ECONOMIC DEPARTMENT OF THE NATIONAL REGISTER of the National Court Register under the KRS number 0000669806, with a share capital of PLN 5000, NIP 5252704499, REGON 366864056.
Consumer - a natural person concluding a contract with the Seller through the Store, the subject of which is not directly related to his/her economic or professional activity.
Seller - EXACT SOLUTION ELECTRONICS SP Z O O with its registered office in Warsaw at Ogrodowa 1A Street, postal code 00-893, entered in the National Court Register by the District Court for/of M.ST.WARSAW IN WARSAW, XII ECONOMIC DEPARTMENT OF THE NATIONAL REGISTER of the National Court Register under the KRS number 0000669806, with a share capital of 5000 PLN, NIP 5252704499, REGON 366864056.
3 Kontakt ze Sklepem
- Adres Sprzedawcy: ul. Ogrodowa 1A, 00-893 Warszawa, Polska
- Adres e-mail Sprzedawcy: Exactsolutionelectronics@gmail.com
- Numer telefonu Sprzedawcy: +48 608 694 244
- Numer rachunku bankowego Sprzedawcy 88 1160 2202 0000 0003 2345 8330
- Klient może porozumiewać się ze Sprzedawcą za pomocą adresów i numerów telefonów podanych w niniejszym paragrafie.
- Klient może porozumieć się telefonicznie ze Sprzedawcą w godzinach 9:30-17:30
4 Technical requirements
In order to use the Store, including browsing the Store's assortment and placing orders for Products, the following are required:
- a final device with access to the Internet and a web browser
- active electronic mail (e-mail) account,
- cookies enabled,,
5 General information
- To the fullest extent permitted by law, the Seller shall not be liable for any disruptions including interruptions in the functioning of the Store caused by force majeure, unauthorized actions of third parties or incompatibility of the Online Store with the technical infrastructure of the Customer.
- Browsing the assortment of the Store does not require creating an Account. Placing orders by the Customer for Products in the Store's assortment is possible either after creating an Account in accordance with the provisions of § 6 of the Rules and Regulations or by providing the necessary personal and address data to enable the execution of the Order without creating an Account.
- Prices given in the Store are given in Polish zloty and are gross prices (including VAT).
6 Creating an Account in the Store
- In order to set up an Account in the Store, you must complete the Registration Form. It is necessary to provide the following data: E-mail address, password
- Setting up an Account in the Store is free of charge.
- Logging into the Account is done by providing the login and password established in the Registration Form.
- The Customer has the opportunity to delete the Account at any time, without giving any reason and without incurring any fees for doing so, by sending an appropriate request to the Seller, in particular via e-mail or in writing to the addresses specified in § 3.
7 Rules for placing an Order
In order to place an Order, you need to:
- log in to the Store (optional);
- select the Product that is the subject of the Order, and then click the "To Cart" button (or equivalent);
- log in or use the option of placing an Order without registration;
- if you have chosen the option of placing an Order without registration - fill in the Order Form by entering the data of the recipient of the Order and the address to which the Product is to be delivered, select the type of shipment (method of delivery of the Product), enter the data for the invoice, if different from the data of the recipient of the Order,
- click the "Order and pay"/click the "Order and pay" button and confirm the order by clicking on the link sent in the e-mail,
8 Delivery and payment methods offered
- The Customer may use the following methods of delivery or collection of the ordered Product:
- Postal delivery, cash on delivery,
- Courier delivery, cash on delivery,
- Personal collection available at: Ogrodowa 1A Street, 00-893 Warsaw, Poland
- The customer can use the following payment methods:
- Payment on delivery
- Payment on delivery
- Payment by bank transfer to the Seller's account
- Electronic payment
3. detailed information on delivery methods and acceptable payment methods can be found behind the pages of the Store
9 Execution of Sales Agreement
Conclusion of the Sales Agreement between the Customer and the Seller takes place after the Customer places an Order using the Order Form on the Online Store in accordance with § 7 of the Terms and Conditions.
After placing the Order, the Seller immediately confirms its receipt and at the same time accepts the Order for execution. Confirmation of receipt of the Order and its acceptance for execution is made by the Seller sending the Client an appropriate e-mail message to the Client's e-mail address provided during the placement of the Order, which contains at least the Seller's statements about receipt of the Order and its acceptance for execution and confirmation of the conclusion of the Sales Agreement. As soon as the Customer receives the above e-mail message, the Sales Agreement between the Customer and the Seller is concluded.
If the Customer chooses:
transfer payment, electronic payment or payment card payment, the Customer is obliged to make payment within .... calendar days from the date of conclusion of the Sales Agreement - otherwise the order will be cancelled.
payment by cash on delivery, the Customer is obliged to make payment upon receipt of the shipment.
payment in cash upon personal collection of the consignment, the Customer shall be obliged to make payment upon collection of the consignment within .... days from the date of receipt of information that the consignment is ready for collection.
If the Customer has chosen a method of delivery other than personal collection, the Product will be shipped by the Seller on the date indicated in its description (subject to paragraph 5 of this section), in the manner selected by the Customer when placing the Order.
A In case of ordering Products with different delivery dates, the delivery date shall be the longest date specified.
B In case of ordering Products with different delivery times, the Customer has the option to request delivery of the Products in parts, or delivery of all the Products after the entire order is completed.
The beginning of the period for delivery of the Product to the Customer is calculated as follows:
If the Customer chooses the method of payment by bank transfer, electronic payment or payment card - from the date of crediting the Seller's bank account.
In case the Customer chooses the method of payment on delivery - from the date of conclusion of the Sales Agreement,
(6) If the Customer chooses to collect the Product in person, the Product will be ready for collection by the Customer on the date indicated in the Product description. The Customer will additionally be informed by the Seller about the readiness of the Product for collection by sending an appropriate e-mail message to the Customer's e-mail address provided during the placement of the Order.
(7) In case of ordering Products with different dates of readiness for acceptance, the date of readiness for acceptance shall be the longest date given.
(8) The beginning of the term of readiness for receipt of the Product by the Customer is calculated as follows:
If the Customer chooses the method of payment by bank transfer, electronic payment or payment card - from the date of crediting the Seller's bank account.
If the Customer chooses the method of cash on delivery in person - from the date of conclusion of the Sales Agreement.
(9) Delivery of the Product shall take place only on the territory of Poland.
10. delivery of the Product to the Client is chargeable, unless the Sales Agreement provides otherwise. The Product delivery costs (including fees for transportation, delivery and postal services) are indicated to the Client on the pages of the Online Store under the "Delivery Costs" tab and during the placement of the Order, including at the moment of expressing the Client's will to be bound by the Sales Agreement.
11. personal collection of the Product by the Customer is free of charge.
10 Right of withdrawal from the contract
The Consumer may withdraw from the Sales Agreement within 14 days without giving any reason.
The period specified in paragraph 1 shall start from the delivery of the Product to the Consumer or a person other than the carrier designated by the Consumer.
In the case of an Agreement that involves multiple Products that are delivered separately, in batches or in parts, the term indicated in paragraph 1 shall run from the delivery of the last item, batch or part.
In the case of a Contract that involves the regular delivery of Products for a specified period of time (subscription), the term indicated in paragraph 1 runs from taking possession of the first item.
The consumer may withdraw from the Contract by submitting a statement of withdrawal from the Contract to the Seller. To meet the deadline for withdrawal from the Agreement, it is sufficient for the Consumer to send the statement before the deadline.
The statement may be sent by traditional mail, fax or electronically by sending a statement to the Seller's e-mail address or by submitting a statement on the Seller's website - the Seller's contact details are specified in § 3. The statement may also be submitted on the form, the template of which is attached as Appendix No. 1 to these Regulations and Appendix to the Act of May 30, 2014 on Consumer Rights, but it is not mandatory.
If the Consumer sends the statement electronically, the Seller will immediately send the Consumer to the email address provided by the Consumer a confirmation of receipt of the statement of withdrawal from the Agreement.
Effects of withdrawal from the Agreement:
In the case of withdrawal from the Contract concluded at a distance, the Contract is considered not concluded.
In the case of withdrawal from the Agreement, the Seller shall return to the Consumer immediately, no later than within 14 days from the date of receipt of the Consumer's statement of withdrawal from the Agreement, all payments made by the Consumer, including the costs of delivering the goods, except for additional costs resulting from the method of delivery chosen by the Consumer other than the cheapest ordinary method of delivery offered by the Seller.
The Seller will refund the payment using the same payment methods that were used by the Consumer in the original transaction, unless the Consumer has expressly agreed to a different solution that will not incur any costs for him.
The Seller may withhold reimbursement until it receives the Product back or until it is provided with proof of return, whichever event occurs first.
The Consumer should send back the Product to the Seller's address given in these Terms and Conditions immediately, no later than 14 days from the day on which he informed the Seller about the withdrawal from the Contract. The deadline will be met if the Consumer sends back the Product before the expiration of the 14-day period.
The Consumer shall bear the direct costs of returning the Product, including the costs of returning the Product if, due to its nature, the Product could not be sent back by mail in the usual manner.
The Consumer shall be liable only for any diminution in the value of the Product resulting from the use of the Product in a manner other than necessary to ascertain the nature, characteristics and functioning of the Product.
(9) In the event that, due to the nature of the Product, it cannot be returned by ordinary mail, information about this, as well as the cost of returning the Product, will be located in the description of the Product in the Store.
(10) The right of withdrawal from a contract concluded at a distance is not granted to the Consumer with respect to the Contract:
in which the subject of the performance is a non-refabricated thing, produced according to the Consumer's specifications or serving to meet his individualized needs,
in which the subject of the performance is an item supplied in a sealed package, which after opening the package cannot be returned for health protection or hygienic reasons, if the package has been opened after delivery,
in which the subject of the performance is an item subject to rapid deterioration or having a short shelf life,
for the provision of services, if the Seller has fully performed the service with the express consent of the Consumer, who was informed before the start of the service that after the Seller's performance, he will lose the right to withdraw from the Agreement,
in which the price or remuneration depends on fluctuations in the financial market, over which the Seller has no control, and which may occur before the expiry of the deadline for withdrawal from the Agreement,
in which the subject of the service are things which, after delivery, by their nature, are inseparably connected with other things,
in which the subject of performance is alcoholic beverages, the price of which was agreed upon at the conclusion of the contract of sale, and the delivery of which can only take place after 30 days and the value of which depends on market fluctuations over which the Seller has no control,
in which the subject of the service are sound or visual recordings or computer programs delivered in sealed packaging, if the packaging has been opened after delivery,
for the supply of newspapers, periodicals or magazines, except for a subscription contract,
for the supply of digital content that is not recorded on a tangible medium, if the performance has begun with the express consent of the Consumer before the expiration of the deadline for withdrawal from the contract and after the Seller has informed him of the loss of the right to withdraw from the contract,
11 Complaint and warranty
The Sales Contract covers new and used Products. The condition of each used Product is described on the pages of the Store.
The Seller is obliged to provide the Customer with an item free from defects.
In case of a defect in the goods purchased from the Seller, the Customer has the right to make a complaint based on the warranty provisions of the Civil Code.
The warranty for used products is 12 months.
The complaint should be submitted in writing or electronically to the Seller's addresses given in these Regulations.
The Seller shall respond to the complaint request immediately, no later than within 14 days, and if it does not do so within this period, it shall be deemed that the Customer's request is considered justified.
Goods sent back under the complaint procedure should be sent to the address Ogrodowa 1A Street, 00-893 Warsaw, Poland.
If a warranty has been granted for a Product, information about it, as well as its content, will be included in the description of the Product in the Store.
12 Out-of-court ways of handling complaints and pursuing claims
Detailed information on the Consumer's ability to use out-of-court ways of handling complaints and pursuing claims, as well as rules of access to these procedures, are available at the offices and websites of district (city) consumer ombudsmen, social organizations whose statutory tasks include consumer protection, Provincial Inspectorates of Commercial Inspection and at the following web addresses of the Office of Competition and Consumer Protection: http://www.uokik.gov.pl/spory_konsumenckie.php; http://www.uokik.gov.pl/sprawy_indywidualne.php and http://www.uokik.gov.pl/wazne_adresy.php.
The consumer has the following examples of out-of-court ways of dealing with complaints and claims:
A consumer is entitled to apply to a permanent amicable consumer court, referred to in Article 37 of the Act of December 15, 2000 on Trade Inspection (Journal of Laws of 2014, item 148, as amended), to resolve a dispute arising from the Agreement concluded with the Seller.
The Consumer is entitled to apply to the provincial inspector of the Commercial Inspection, pursuant to Article 36 of the Act of December 15, 2000 on Commercial Inspection (Journal of Laws of 2014, item 148, as amended), with a request to initiate mediation proceedings for the amicable settlement of a dispute between the Consumer and the Seller.
The Consumer may obtain free assistance in resolving a dispute between him and the Seller, also using the free assistance of a district (city) consumer ombudsman or a social organization whose statutory tasks include consumer protection (such as the Consumer Federation, the Association of Polish Consumers).
13 Personal data in the Online Store
The administrator of the Customers' personal data collected via the Online Store is the Seller.
Customers' personal data collected by the administrator via the Online Store are collected for the purpose of executing the Sales Agreement, and, if the Customer agrees, also for marketing purposes.
Recipients of personal data of Customers of the Online Store may be:
In the case of a Customer who uses the method of delivery by mail or courier service in the Online Store, the Administrator shall make the collected personal data of the Customer available to the selected carrier or intermediary performing shipments on behalf of the Administrator.
In the case of a Customer who uses the method of electronic or credit card payment in the Online Store, the Administrator shall make available the collected personal data of the Customer to a selected entity handling the above payments in the Online Store.
(4) The customer has the right to access the content of his data and to correct them.
(5) Provision of personal data is voluntary, although failure to provide the personal data indicated in the Terms and Conditions necessary for the conclusion of the Sales Agreement results in the inability to conclude this agreement.
14 Final provisions
(1) Contracts concluded through the Online Store are concluded in the Polish language.
(2) The Seller reserves the right to make changes to the Terms and Conditions for important reasons, that is: changes in laws, changes in methods of payment and delivery - to the extent that these changes affect the implementation of the provisions of these Terms and Conditions. The Seller will inform the Customer about each change at least 7 days in advance.
(3) Matters not covered by these Regulations shall be governed by generally applicable provisions of Polish law, in particular: Civil Code; Law on Provision of Electronic Services; Law on Consumer Rights, Law on Personal Data Protection.
(4) The customer has the right to use out-of-court ways of processing complaints and claims. For this purpose, he may file a complaint through the EU online ODR platform available at: http://ec.europa.eu/consumers/odr/.